my favorite free resources
by signing up to watch the tutorials,
- my "3 steps to add 15 minutes of art practice to your routine" guide
- my favorite art supplies list w/ a printable shopping list
- weekly watercolor tutorial videos
- access to an exclusive Facebook group of fellow budding artists!
- emails with art and business tips and fun promotions!
my "learning" blog post series
has a variety of topics including:
- entrepreneur tips
- artistic advice and tutorials
- free videos, like how to use styled stock photos to showcase your stationery designs
- my favorite conferences and workshops
- and more!
MY FAVORITE BUSINESS RESOURCES
my go-to resource for gorgeous
styled stock photography!
sign up for Shay's newsletter
to receive 20 free and beautiful
styled stock photos!
my favorite email marketing
system! it's the #1 tool that helps me sell both shop products and online courses.
with ConvertKit, you can segment subscribers (ex: artists vs. brides), create sequences & so much more!
the contract shop
the only place where i get all of my contracts, from custom stationery & artwork contracts to print release contracts and more!
"spin the wheel" for up to 30% off!
the course creation platform
i'm using for the SJM Art School!
create unlimited branded online courses
with unlimited students for a low
monthly pricing plan - all without
having to know how to code!!
acuity is changing the game of
booking services tied to specific dates.
you can now allow your clients to book
your services (whether that's a coaching
session, photo session, or custom
painting) through your calendar and
pay you all at the same time! Look for my
acuity calendar in my custom painting
shop listings soon to see it in use!
my favorite client management
system! contracts, invoices, timelines,
questionnaires & messaging are all
in one petty & organized place!
use the link below to save 50%!
the platform i use to host webinars,
group coaching calls, and one-on-one
calls with clients.
it's the simplest, most powerful platform to connect with your community over live video (which yes, you can record!).