It's Launch Day! The new Simply Jessica Marie Brand & Website
It's time to pop the bubbly y'all, my new brand and website are live! I wish I could be having a fun cocktail party in person with you, but know that I'm toasting from my little home studio in Dallas - welcome, friend!
A LONG TIME IN THE MAKING
I've had this vision for my new brand and website for over a year now. So much has changed in my life and business during this past year though, that I knew I wanted to soak up all of the inspiration from my travels, our new city of Dallas, the sweet clients I've been working with, and my continuous studies and practice of painting.
I'm so glad I spent this past year really honing in on my style, because my new brand and website 100% feel like me now! And I'm so excited to share them with you :)
MY NEW BRAND
My old logo and brand design served me well for the past 3 years, but it was time to add a bit more personality to my brand (aka, to practice what I preach about adding personality to your wedding designs!).
I knew I wanted to keep my logo as a crest design, but rather than just having florals - it was time to incorporate icons reflective of both me and SJM!
- A blushing cocktail with grapefruit and rosemary - as a nod to my love of celebrating life.
- The Dallas watercolor map surrounded in a beautiful gold frame - as a hint at where I'm located now, and to my love of travel.
- A painting of Oscar - does this one really need an explanation? :) Y'all know I love our dog, and so many of you are fellow dog mamas, too! He's definitely my little furry mascot.
- An artist's easel - to showcase what I do as an artist!
- Love letters between me and Zack (my hubby) - to show that the artwork I create is for real humans, with real stories.
- A ginger jar full of peonies - to hint to the legacy I feel when I envision collecting ginger jars for our home that I hope to pass down throughout the generations of our family. In the same way that I hope the artwork I create for you becomes a family heirloom!
- Plentiful florals - to make it feel like I'm strolling alongside you through the prettiest garden, soaking up the sunshine and having an intimate chat.
A FRESH COLOR PALETTE
Y'all know I love me some pink. And it's still a big part of my brand! But I have been so inspired over the past year both by impressionist artists (specifically Monet, of course), and by the beautiful hydrangea gardens overflowing in Nantucket (a spot that's on my must-visit bucket list!).
I love how the color palette of hydrangea pink, periwinkle, lilac, and lavender are so enchanting to the eye, yet also so serene. Whenever I see this color palette, I immediately relax and feel at home. And that's how I want my brand to feel for you!
MY NEW WEBSITE
Last year, I introduced the SJM Art School of online art courses to my business - and it has become a huge part of SJM!
I wanted to really make sure that my new website was super easy to navigate for you, depending on why you're here visiting in the first place! You'll now see easy to navigate buttons right when you visit my home page to help direct you to where you want to go, and even more fun ways to guide you throughout my website as you scroll throughout the home page.
I hope you find that this new website, totally dedicated to you, is fun and easy to use!
THE SJM BDAY SALE
ENJOY 10% OFF THROUGH AUGUST 31ST
WITH CODE SJMTURNS5
Don't forget, as a special treat - I'm having a fun birthday sale to celebrate Simply Jessica Marie's 5th birthday!!
Enjoy 10% off the SJM Shop* through August 31st at 11:59pm EST with code SJMTURNS5 at checkout.
*The sale excludes custom artwork.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being here, and for supporting my business! I couldn't do it without you, and truly would not want to!!
And a huge thank you for the amazingly talented ladies who helped me with my new website design:
Brand Design Consultant: Emily Wells Design. Y'all Emily has been my saving grace throughout the past year! She helped me pick the perfect template for my site, helped me design my home page and blog, and was there to answer any and all oddball questions I had as I worked through the rest of my brand and web design process! I couldn't have done it without ya, girl.
Websites that Convert Master Class: I also enrolled in my friend Megan Martin's Websites That Convert Master Class, which was an invaluable tool as I tried to wrap my head around designing a multifaceted website. Megan taught me how to not only create a beautiful website, but one that serves my clients, customers, and students (aka, you!) well. So thankful for this class!
LET'S HAVE SOME FUN!
Pop around the website, then come back here and let me know your favorite new feature! There's lots of sweet surprise design elements tucked into each of the pages, and I cannot wait to hear your thoughts!