Fresh Lime Margarita Cocktail Recipe
I've just returned from a week vacation in Florida, and I'm already missing being on the beach with a fruity concoction in hand! Luckily, this fresh lime margarita recipe will have you imagining that your toes are in the water while taking a sip of this tasty cocktail! Perfect cure for a Monday, don't ya think?
- 1 1/2 cups of gold tequila
- 3/4 cup triple sec
- 1/2 cup of fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup of lime flavored Perrier (adds a nice bubbly touch!)
- salt for the rim
- lime wedge or circle for garnish
- Wet the rim of your glass with a lime wedge
- Dip the rim of your glass onto a plate of salt, until nicely coated
- Combine tequila, triple sec, freshly squeezed lime juice, and lime Perrier, and mix
- Pour cocktail into glass, and serve immediately! Top with ice to keep cold
Does this cocktail sound like something you'd love to try? If you make it, share it with #sjmcocktails so I can see!