I cannot lie, I literally love everything pumpkin related. Call me basic, but it's true! It's just too good. So the thought of having a pumpkin pie shooter to enjoy at football tailgates or Halloween parties is so wonderful in my opinion!
makes 4 shooters
- 3 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 oz Captain Morgan Spiced Rum (sub for Pumpkin Pie Vodka or Marshmallow Vodka if you prefer)
- 1 cup of simple sugar
- Crushed graham crackers (for garnish)
- Pumpkin pie spice for garnish
dapted from a night owl blog
- Dip the rim of your shot glasses in the simple sugar, and then in the crushed graham crackers to add a fun coating to the shooters!
- Combine the pumpkin puree, creamer, vanilla, and rum to your blender, and blend until smooth
- Pour mix into shot glasses
- Add a dash of pumpkin pie spice on top of each shot
- Serve, and enjoy!
I'm excited to test these out soon! If you do, and enjoy the result, make sure to share a photo with #sjmcocktails so I can see your concoction!