Pumpkin Pie Shooter Cocktail Recipe
I cannot lie, I literally love everything pumpkin related. Call me basic, but it's true! It's just too good. So the thought of having a pumpkin pie shooter to enjoy at football tailgates or Halloween parties is so wonderful in my opinion!
makes 4 shooters
- 3 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 oz Captain Morgan Spiced Rum (sub for Pumpkin Pie Vodka or Marshmallow Vodka if you prefer)
- 1 cup of simple sugar
- Crushed graham crackers (for garnish)
- Pumpkin pie spice for garnish
dapted from a night owl blog
- Dip the rim of your shot glasses in the simple sugar, and then in the crushed graham crackers to add a fun coating to the shooters!
- Combine the pumpkin puree, creamer, vanilla, and rum to your blender, and blend until smooth
- Pour mix into shot glasses
- Add a dash of pumpkin pie spice on top of each shot
- Serve, and enjoy!
I'm excited to test these out soon! If you do, and enjoy the result, make sure to share a photo with #sjmcocktails so I can see your concoction!
It’s officially Halloween week! And while October is coming to an end, there is still a full month left to enjoy all things pumpkin. Boy do I have the perfect fall brunch cocktail for you today!…
While yesterday was the Fourth of July, there are still plenty of reasons to celebrate even though the holiday is over. Most importantly: it's summertime, and summer weekends call for pool parties and long brunches! If you're planning a brunch or party this weekend, consider this Pamplemousse Frosé your go-to festive drink…
Mimosa bars are some of my absolute favorite ways to create an inviting brunch or party! I had one at my bridal shower (but swapped champagne for prosecco!), and it was such a hit! The best part about mimosa bars? They are so easy to put together. Just lay out a few ingredients, and let your guests do the mixing…
Happy Cinco de Mayo!! While I wanted to share this recipe on Thursday per usual, I thought it would be fun to wait to share it on Cinco de Mayo since it's such a fitting recipe for this cocktail. If you're planning brunch this weekend (maybe a continued celebration tomorrow on Sunday?), consider this Maple Margarita your go-to festive drink…